Statistical methods for improving of the product quality in woodworking industry
Lecture courses – information about discipline
- General information on the discipline
The course “Statistical methods for improving of the product quality in woodworking industry” read for students 4-year Engineering Department in specialyty “Woodworking and Furniture Technologies” .
The purpose of discipline is to develop students’ ability to apply statistical methods to improve the quality and production in woodworking, set and solve problems science plan, skills and inclination to research work and encourage research activities in the divisions and departments of the University.
The objectives of the course is to develop in students:
- ability to carry out statistical processing of the results of research;
- ability to apply the procedure of testing statistical hypotheses in issues related to Woodworking Technologies;
- ability to apply statistical methods to improve product quality;
- ability to conduct an analytical review of the literature of a given subject;
- ability to set the theme and objectives of research based on a priori information and conducted preliminary studies;
- ability to develop and substantiate methods of research;
- ability of diysnyty statistical analysis and processing of research results;
- ability to analyze the mathematical model based on experimental and theoretical research;
- ability to use a PC to facilitate the tasks envisaged by this discipline.
Training for the courses:
The main and auxiliary literature
- Kiiko OA Statistical methods for improving product quality in woodworking. – Lviv: the electron. teach. Village. – 228 p.
- Pyzhuryn AA Study derevoobrobotky processes. – M: Lesnaya Industries, 1984 – 232C
- Byley PV Nikityuk LA and others nauchnыh Fundamentals of research for technological processes d / o. Lecture notes, Lviv, 1994
- Pyzhuryn AA Rozenblyt MS Fundamentals of modeling and optimization processes d / o. Tutorial for polytechnics. M: – Lesnaya industry. 1988 – 296s
- L.O.Nykityuk. Research in the d / o. Lions: 1994, 1995, 1997
- D.L.Dudyuk et al. Fundamentals of research methodology and planning of the experiment. Method. VC. Lions 1995.
- O.A.Kiyko. Problems in discipline “Research in the wood . ” -Lions, 2000 – 36 pp..
- Shannon R. Ymytatsyonnoe modeling systems. – The Art and Science. – Moscow: Mir, 1978. – 420 pp.
- Ivchenko TL, YM Medvedev Matematycheskaya statistics for polytechnics. – M: Vыsshaya School, 1984 – 248p.
- Work programs and plans