- General information on the discipline
Course “Research in the wood” read for students 5th year Engineering Department in “Wood Technology” (masters and specialists).
The purpose of discipline is to develop students’ ability to solve problems and put science plan, skills and inclination to research work and encourage research activities in the divisions and departments of the University.
The task of the course is to develop in students:
- ability to carry out statistical processing of the results of research;
- ability to apply the procedure of testing statistical hypotheses in issues related to technology derevoobroblennya;
- ability to apply statistical methods to improve product quality;
- ability to conduct an analytical review of the literature of a given subject;
- ability to set the theme and objectives of research based on a priori information and conducted preliminary studies;
- ability to develop and substantiate methods of research;
- ability to carry out statistical analysis and processing of research results;
- ability to analyze the mathematical model based on experimental and theoretical research;
- ability to carry out the optimization of the model;
- ability to use PEO M to facilitate the implementation of tasks under this discipline.
Course material is divided into seven main sections.
In the first section and describes the purpose and objectives of the course, its structure and among other disciplines. Analyzes the prospects of woodworking and furniture industries with regard to the development of scientific and technological progress, basic scientific problems of the industry.
The second section describes the structure of scientific research, especially the formation themes, goals and objectives of research, classification and characterization experiments. The features of research in various processes derevoobrobroblennya technology, given the concept of an object studies substantiate the requirements for the field experiment, the issue of a systematic approach in the research.
The third section introduces the basics of statistical analysis of the experimental results: the laws of distribution of random numbers, plotting curves and histograms distribution test statistical hypotheses (removal of gross blunders, testing the hypothesis of homogeneity of variances and averages, test the hypothesis of normality of the distribution), the elements of the correlation analysis, approximation results univariate experiment, the choice of models.
The fourth section presents statistical methods and improving the quality of products, where the problems of construction control leaves, scattering diagrams, histograms for the reasons and results, Pareto analysis.
The fifth chapter discusses and analyzes modern methods processes technology derevoobroblennya using full factorial plans (TFG), fractional factorial plans (DFP), B-plans, and uniforms-rototabelnyh plans (PSA).
In the sixth section outlines the methods of experimental optimization (dichotomy, golden sectional, pokoordynatnyy, steep climb), the rules and requirements to the research results.
In the seventh section outlines the methods of simulation and basic ways of visualizing information.
- Training for the courses:
- Main Reading
- Pyzhuryn AA Study derevoobrobotky processes. – M: Lesnaya Industries, 1984 – 232C.
- Byley PV Nikityuk LA et al nauchnыh Fundamentals of research for technological processes d / o. Lecture notes, Lviv, 1994.
- Pyzhuryn AA Rozenblyt MS Fundamentals of modeling and optimization processes d / o. Tutorial for polytechnics. M: – Lesnaya industry. 1988 – 296s
- L.O.Nykityuk. Scientific research in the d / o. Lions: 1994, 1995, 1997.
- D.L.Dudyuk et al. Fundamentals of research methodology and planning of the experiment. Method. VC. Lions 1995 ..
- Shannon R. Ymytatsyonnoe modeling systems. – The Art and Science. – Moscow: Mir, 1978. – 420 p.
- Ivchenko TL, YM Medvedev Matematycheskaya statistics for polytechnics. – M: Vыsshaya School, 1984 – 248p.
- Hrytsak SA, Kiiko OA, SA Kushpit Guidelines for the course work in the discipline, “Research in the wood” . -Lions, 2000 – 37C.
- O.A.Kiyko. Collection of problems with discipline, “Research in the wood.” -Lions, 2000 – 36 pp..
- Guidelines for the implementation to perform laboratory work in “Research in derevoobroblenni.” Part I. “Application of statistical analysis in derevoobroblenni” , (191 K, djvu)
- Guidelines for the implementation to perform laboratory work in “Research in derevoobroblenni.” Part I “The application of mathematical planning to study processes in derevoobroblenni” , (228 K, djvu)
Work programs and plans
- Working curriculum discipline “Research in the wood” direction – 0902 “Forestry and Woodworking” specialty – wood technology qualification level – 8.092002 “master”
- Working curriculum discipline “Research in the wood” direction – 0902 “Forestry and Woodworking” specialty – wood technology qualification level – 7.092002 “specialist”
Questions to the modules and exams